Monday, June 4, 2012

The SHABBY VINTAGE JUNK Shop GRAND Opening & US Shipment Preview


Dear Vintage Friends, Seekers & Keepers of the Past, Treasure Hunters & Thrifters alike,

I would very much like to extend to you an invitation to join me at the GRAND opening of the Shabby Vintage Junk shop at the Waverley Antiques & Collectibles Bazaar on the 14th June....!!

I've just received a shipment of Vintage Treasures from the US & have been working hard to create a wonderful space within the center to showcase them....!! I'd LOVE for you to come by & let me know what you think....You may even find a Treasure or two....**wink**....!!!!!

After you've visited with me, there are several spaces I'd like to share with you which are my ABSOLUTE FAVES & I'm sure will tickle your vintage fancies....Then....Well there are 180 spaces in total so I'll leave that up to you....!!

When - Thursday 14th June 2012

What Time - Grand Opening of the SVJ Shop is 10am (Sorry....NO pre sales....!!)
NB: Center hours are 10am - 5pm (7 days a week).

Where - Waverley Antiques & Collectibles Bazaar, 11a Aristoc Road Glen Waverley
NB: The Center is housed in a factory complex situated off Aristoc Road.

SVJ Shop Discount Policy - A 10% discount is valid for cash purchases over & above $50.00 ONLY at the Shabby Vintage Junk Shop.

Payment Options - The Shabby Vintage Junk shop is an independent endeavour separate from the Waverley Antiques & Collectables Bazaar & as per an Extravaganza, payment is required to be made directly to myself. Due to the fees involved with credit card & Eftpos facilities, I am only able to accept cash payment however, for purchases over & above $150.00 I may be able to issue a Paypal invoice....You will need an iPhone or compatible smart phone to participate. ** Receipts will be issued for each purchase.**

NB: In regards to any other Treasures you find at one of the 180 stalls at the Center, payment can be made at the front desk via cash, credit card or Eftpos.

Parking - Ample FREE parking for our Customers is available adjacent to the Center & beside one of the adjoining businesses.

Wheelchairs & Prams - The Center has ramp access & Mums & Dads with prams are welcome however, it is recommended prams NOT be taken into stalls to avoid breakages & allow other visitors to move about freely.

Shane's Coffee Cart - An important part of any Treasure Hunting expedition is the opportunity to sit with Friends & enjoy a cuppa for a bit of 'show & tell'....The coffee lounge housed within the center is the place to do just this & the coffee is TO DIE FOR....!!! There are also YUMMY muffins, cakes & cookies to tempt you....!!

Amenities - There are public toilets available on the premises for our Customers.

Entry Fee - Free....FREE....F-R-E-E....My FAVE four letter word....!!!!!

RSVP - In order for everything to run smoothly on the day & to ensure sufficient SVJ Shop helpers & staff are on hand to accommodate you & to help Shane's Coffee Cart prepare for the hungry hordes, please let me know via a quick email that you're coming: shabbyvintagejunk@hotmail.com .

And lastly....Don't forget to pop back here to catch IMPORTANT updates prior to the BIG DAY....!!

I look forward to seeing you on the 14th June....!!!!!

Cheers,
Tamarah
Shabby Vintage Junk

7 comments:

  1. Interesting, so are you going to be working there every day? Not sure if I understand. Is it your own shop or a stall? Look forward to visiting either way. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My space is one of over 180 at the Bazaar Sal.... It has been fitted out to resemble a regular shop / retail space complete with walls, storage & office area....!!

      For a number of reasons I've chosen to work my 'shop' when I receive new shipments in....This will allow me to monitor my stock, meet & enjoy contact with my Customers & enable me to create a work environment AWAY from home....!!

      Cheers,
      Tamarah :o)

      Delete
  2. You know I would be there if I was able...sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF only I could!! Good Luck with it, I'm sure it'll be a huge success! Take lots of pics-I want to see what I'm missing!
    Enjoy!
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's going to be fabulous! Good luck with it all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. somehow I got out of the loop following you...don't know how that happened! Your treasures look so lovely...wish you weren't so far away! I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun! How exciting! I wish I could be there! :)

    ReplyDelete