Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Whoda Thunk 850+ Treasures would take so long to....ORGANISE....!!

Hey Treasure Seekers....!

As ALWAYS, my OCD ways had me running MADLY behind but thanks to a MOUNTAIN of help from my LOVELY Friend Lisa from Vintage Influence, we were able to incorporate over 850 Treasures into the Shabby Vintage Junk Shop today in readiness for tomorrow's Grand Opening & US Shipment Preview....All I can say is THANK HEAVENS for pigeon holes....hahahahaha....!!!!!

If I don't say so myself....The Shop looks AWESOME....Absolutely FILLED to the brim with Vintage Furniture, Homewares & WHYMISICAL Treasures selected by yours truly just waiting to tempt you when you visit tomorrow....**wink**....

Now just to remind ya'll....!!!!!

Payment Options - The Shabby Vintage Junk shop is an independent endeavour separate from the Waverley Antiques & Collectables Bazaar & as per an Extravaganza, payment is required to be made directly to myself. Due to the fees involved with credit card & Eftpos facilities, I am only able to accept cash payment however, for purchases over & above $150.00 I may be able to issue a Paypal invoice....You will need an iPhone or compatible smart phone to participate. ** Receipts will be issued for each purchase.**

SVJ Shop Discount Policy - A 10% discount is valid for cash purchases over & above $50.00 ONLY at the Shabby Vintage Junk Shop.


Lucky Door Prizes - Tickets will be given to all my wonderful Customers visiting tomorrow (14.06.12) for the opportunity to win FIVE YUMMY TREASURES....Tickets will be drawn throughout the day....If I'm tracking OK tomorrow morning I'll post a pic of the Treasures on offer....!!



Sweet Dreams....Tamarah  :o)

PS:  Not sure WHY the LUCKY DOOR PRIZE text is tiny....And I'm too POOPED to try & figure it out....



6 comments:

  1. Oooh I want that yellow crate!!! I have been trying look for one, but no one wants to ship to Europe =( and I haven't seen any in Finland either. But anyways...I'm so happy about your shop!! That is so exciting!! Hope you have a great week!

    Hugs & Luv

    Suvi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fingers crossed for hoards of customers tomorrow Tamarah, just wish I could be one of them x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tamarah, wishing you a very successful and fun filled day tomorrow. You deserve it! I wish I could be there too....maybe next time. Tam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I wish I could be there!!! SIgh
    Hugs
    SUeAnn

    ReplyDelete