Wednesday, May 23, 2012

US Shipment....The TIP of the ICEBERG....!!

Hello Vintage Enthusiasts....!

Just popping in quickly to THANK YOU for your comments yesterday....Unfortunately, I wont be able to pop in & visit with you until I get the mammoth task of unpacking, cleaning & pricing behind me....When I think back to the 20+ hours straight I packed to get this lot back home, I can't believe I thought the hard part was behind me....hahahahaha....Funny how a delirious state of mind manufactures misguided confidence to get you through a stressful situation....hmmmmm....**wink**....!

Anyways....I cant stand at the kitchen bench all day nattering on....Below are a FEW pics of SOME of the teeny tinies (small SMALLS) & a 3ft metal prescription box (3 x separate pieces) that were closest to the back door just now when I grabbed my iPhone....

Oh YES....Before I go....STAY TUNED for further posts where I'll be announcing WHEN & WHERE these Treasures will make their way into my Glen Waverley & Vintage Shed spaces as well as FABULOUS DISCOUNTS & OFFERS....!!!!!

This piece will be VERY HARD to part with....It makes me SMILE very widely EVERY time I look at it....! 
3ft+ of SEXY INDUSTRIAL....DELICIOUSNESS....!!!!! 
HUNDREDS of GORGEOUS glass jars, bottles & creamers....Love....LOVE...L.O.V.E.... 
Lots & LOTS of cleaning here though....**sigh**....!! 
These Victorian blocks are in BEAUTIFUL condition & are absolutely STUNNING....The Donkey at the top is going off to a couple of Friends.... 
Tiny Treasures galore.... 
Late 1960's - early 1970's coke crates, red & green metal sap buckets & wooden drawers filled with metal zippers & trims in their original packets....! 
These 29 sheets of ply are TOTALLY UNRELATED to the above Treasures but will ultimately HOUSE a great number of them....A few weeks ago Mr SVJ was kind enough to erect the framework for my walls at the Glen Waverley Bazaar & these sheets are the intended cladding....Wait to you see how these boring bits look when we get the router onto them....**wink**....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah  :o)

12 comments:

  1. That cabinet is so awesome!! Wish I could be there to see this sexy piece in person...!!!
    What delightful items you have stocked up.
    Enjoy!
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh. love that cabinet and everything.
    Can't wait to see them in person.

    Julie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tamarah!!! You are such a tease! Biting my nails waiting to see your goodies!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey stranger, I think we may have to start imposing a moratorium on what we let get out of the U.S.A.! Great finds and that pharmacy piece is 2die4!!!

    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEXY INDUSTRIAL DELICIOUSNESS.........YOU are a hoot!!
    Wish I could help you unpack it all!!!
    Xoxo,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it. I knew if I visited your blog, I'd find something new to want. And I want that cabinet!!! It's so cool!
    So are you doing faux planks on your booth?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow Tamarah, can't wait to see more of your treasures

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello Lovely! The shipment looks divine and I can't wait to take a look! Are you having a Shabby Vintage Junk Bonanza this year? I hope so! I'm back in Melbourne, so might see you at Camby one of these weekends. Nic xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Tamarah!!
    Any shipping to Finland?!?! LOL I love LOVE all the treasures agai. That cabinet is to die for. And I love the coce crates. I so want one!!! Have only seen a few of those in Finland!!

    Cheers from FIN

    xoxo Suvi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great fun, those prescrip boxes are to die for. Can't wait to see more.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete