Friday, May 6, 2011

Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza - EARLY BIRD TICKETS - The HOTTEST Ticket in town....!

Dear Vintage Friends....!

With the Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza FAST approaching you need to start planning your strategy....Having attended some FANBLOODYTABULOUS Shows in the US, I can say from experience....Strategy is a M-U-S-T because shopping an AWESOME vintage show can be somewhat overwhelming....There are so many BEAUTIFUL Treasures vying for your attention it takes all your concentration to focus on the task at hand....!

This June for the first time we're offering Early Bird tickets....That's right....Some lucky folks will get to shop the Extravaganza ONE FULL HOUR before the doors open to ALL of your 'Vintage Friends' waiting outside....!!!!!

Our Early Birds will be the FIRST to see the AWESOME displays & WONDERFUL Vintage Furniture, Homewares & Treasures we've sourced just for the Extravaganza....

What will your strategy be....?

Have a GREAT weekend everyone....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah  :o)



When - Friday 3rd June & Saturday 4th June 2011

What Time - Friday:  12noon - 1pm (Early Birds ONLY - Bookings Essential)
                                       1pm - 6pm (General entry)
                      Saturday:   8am - 4pm (General entry)

Where   -  ASHBURTON SCOUT HALL, 337 High Street, Ashburton (Melways ref# 60 E10)

Parking - Ample FREE parking for our Customers is available adjacent to the Scout Hall.  There is also free parking available in the streets surrounding the hall.

Wheelchairs & Prams - The Scout Hall does not currently have ramp access however, the step into the hall is quite low & we will be able to assist anyone in a wheelchair wishing to visit....!!

Mums & Dads with prams are welcome however, due to the amount of people moving about the hall it is preferable (when possible) prams be 'parked' in the foyer while you're shopping.

Amenities - There are no public toilets available on the premises for our Customers.

Entry Fee - $5.00 General Entry (per person), $15.00 Early Bird Entry (per person).

Payment Options - This will vary from Vendor to Vendor so to be on the safe side, make sure you bring plenty of cash.  There are ATM's just down from the Scout Hall in High Street & Safeway is 300m up the road for EFT withdrawals.

Vendor Enquiries - If you're interested in participating in the NEXT Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza scheduled for this coming October, please contact me at shabbyvintagejunk@hotmail.com

7 comments:

  1. I wish I didn't live so far away :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaaaaa!!!! I wanna come too!!!
    Hugs
    SueAnn
    PS I love that wonderful shabby red chair. Sigh!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's going to be spectacular! I wish I could see it in person. I hope you're going to take lots of pictures, or bribe someone else to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, I'll gladly come if you send me a roundtrip ticket!! Ha! I wish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like the place to be. I am so far away...aaaaargh!!!
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tamarah I do so hope I can get there on the Fri. If all goes to plan, I should be moved in by then, but surrounded by boxes. I think they can wait to be unpacked, as I might just find the perfect vintage item for my new abode.

    Hope to see you there precious.

    Alison
    xx

    ReplyDelete