Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh my HEAVENS....The PRESSURE's on....Interstate Visitors flying in for the Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza....!

Oh I just had to pop on & share this Vintage Friends....!!

Just when I was worried all those balls I have in the air were gonna come crashing down around my head I receive the most WONDERFUL phone call from Natalie in Newcastle asking me to reserve two Early Bird tickets for herself & her Man as they're flying down from NSW to attend the Extravaganza....!

To say that I'm THRILLED to discover I've inspired & enthused someone so far away to attend the Show is an understatement....!!

Natalie Love you've just MADE MY DAY....I PROMISE you're gonna have a FABULOUS time with us....!!

*** If you're planning on attending the SVJ-X & haven't booked your Early Bird ticket pick up the phone or send me an email....It's NOT too late & I'd LOVE to hear from you....!! ***

Cheers for now,
Tamarah  :o)


***************************************************


When - Friday 3rd June & Saturday 4th June 2011

What Time - Friday: 12noon - 1pm (Early Birds ONLY - Bookings Essential)
1pm - 6pm (General entry)
Saturday: 8am - 4pm (General entry)

Where - ASHBURTON SCOUT HALL, 337 High Street, Ashburton (Melways ref# 60 E10)

Parking - Ample FREE parking for our Customers is available adjacent to the Scout Hall. There is also free parking available in the streets surrounding the hall.

Wheelchairs & Prams - The Scout Hall does not currently have ramp access however, the step into the hall is quite low & we will be able to assist anyone in a wheelchair wishing to visit....!!
Mums & Dads with prams are welcome however, due to the amount of people moving about the hall it is preferable (when possible) prams be 'parked' in the foyer while you're shopping.

Amenities - There are no public toilets available on the premises for our Customers.

Entry Fee - $5.00 General Entry (per person), $15.00 Early Bird Entry (per person).

Payment Options - This will vary from Vendor to Vendor so to be on the safe side, make sure you bring plenty of cash. There are ATM's just down from the Scout Hall in High Street & Safeway is 300m up the road for EFT withdrawals.

Vendor Enquiries - If you're interested in participating in the NEXT Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza scheduled for this coming October, please contact me at shabbyvintagejunk@hotmail.com

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Tamarah.....the pressure is surely on me NOW!~~

    xx andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooo hoooo the word is out, you will be having them flying in from OS before long :0))
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sure that it will all be so wonderful... wish I was there to see all the goodies...

    I have a friend from Dublin, TX that is in your country for awhile.... I told her to check out your blog and here is her website... she is a photographer.... http://www.mackiebaysphotography.com

    Such a small world... hope she can make your show....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wish I could be there!! Please take lots of pics and have a wonderful time. :-) I'll be thinking of you while at Farm Chicks for the first time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey - I am coming from further away!!!!!!!!!!!
    Booked the flight - woohoo!!!
    Michelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So wishing I could go!
    I did get a big treasure hunting fix at Brimfield yesterday though!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so awesome. I wish I could book some early bird tickets too!! Just too far for me right now
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    ReplyDelete