Monday, May 30, 2011

HEAVENS above....We've got people flyin' in from ALL over the country to attend the Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza....!

Hi Everyone....!!

I'm running BEHIND this evening & after pulling an all nighter last night, I really need to get into bed....I wanted to share this SWEET pic I received a short time ago though from one of our interstate Early Birds....

The GORGEOUS Michelle is flying over from Western Australia JUST to attend the Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza....!!!!!

Michelle's so EXCITED to be joing us she's counting down 'sleeps'....

I can't tell ya how much this pic made me SMILE....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

6 comments:

  1. Darlin...I would be there in a heartbeat if I could swing it!!! I looooong to see all the fantastic photos and dream of all the stuff I would have bought!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are well on your way to seeing the SVJE become a national vintage event! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh cool.. I am so looking forward to meeting Michelle!! OMG I have so much still to do!! So many treasures still to price and pack. I am going to run out of room on my stall girls so please come and buy so my dear hubby won't have to schlep so much home hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha love it!! see you there michelle!!
    alicia
    ps. i'm with sam, we dont want any extra schlepping

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how exciting, I'll be flying in (under the speed limit I promise, don't want to pay the cops hundreds of dollars that I could spend elsewhere), I have whole 5km journey!!! (yes, I 'measured' it out yesterday when I went past the Scout Hall!) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. How exciting Tamarah, good luck for the weekend, I wish I was there instead of the conference I am heading to! Have fun. xx

    ReplyDelete