Saturday, September 11, 2010

Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza WRAP UP #6

Hey Junk Buddies near & far....!!

I hope this post finds you all happy as pigs in poo....I know I AM....With less than 36 hours 'til I fly out to the US for Junk Bonanza I am OVER THE MOON happy....hahahahaha....WOOHOO....!!

Just quickly before I show you the LAST of the pics form the SVJ-X, if you have Friends you'd like to chat with 'same time'....Do yourself a FAVOUR & jump on Skype....I chatted FOR FREAKIN FREE with Margo earlier for almost 2 hours & it was SO MUCH FUN....Did I mention it was FOR FREAKING FREE....Go on....You'll LIKE IT....!!

Ok so now back to my FINAL SVJ-X WRAP UP....The first lot of pics are of Jane & Kaz's (aka 'Team Goober') space....Now these girls have a flair for mixin' their junk & for the SVJ-X they had a definite country industrial twist goin' on....BEHOLD....


AWESOME industrial benches, ladders & galvanised pieces....


The eclectic nature of their wares ensured there really was something to please the most discerning of Shoppers....!


LOVED this piece....A little somethin' Kaz put together for the Show....


The screen at the back was TO DIE FOR....


And this planter box....All I can say is IF I WEREN'T going to the US of A that would piece woulda been mine for sure....!!!


** sigh **


Oh & this window had my name on it but it went home I believe with someone else.... :o(


And here we have Callie from Hunted & Collected....As well as having an AMAZING eye for Vintage Costume Jewellery, Callie offers a selection of vintage homewares with an industrial edge....!


Lamps, ladders & wooden pieces....


GORGEOUS dress dummy mixed with test tubes & an AWESOME depression piece...!!


I really did ADORE this grey beauty....Alas....I was savin' my dosh....!!


These printer drawers are an eye catching way to display jewellery.


YummY....!


So MANY pieces to choose from....Mr SVJ said he was PROUD I didn't give into my desires....Next time....I might not be so SINGLE MINDED....hahahaha....!!

Well Friends....I hope you've enjoyed these pics from the SVJ-X & seeing the A-W-S-O-M-E Treasures our Vendors had for their Customers....!!

Don't forget to check out the videos on YouTube to see more of our wonderful Treasures & to get a better idea of the overall 'look' we put together...!!

With any luck I'll be back tomorrow evening with what may be my LAST post until I reach the US....!

Hope you're all having a GREAT weekend....!

Cheers,
Tamarah  :o)

12 comments:

  1. Quite envious of you going to the Junk Bonanza. It won't be long now and you will be on that plane. Have loads of fun!

    The booth has many treasure I would have loved to pick up. The blue ladder for one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to chat. I stayed in bed till 10am this morning though. Now when I read your post I hear your voice in my head. I love love love the first vendor's pics, Love that industrial look. Hope we see lots of that at the JB. See ya in a few days.
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all those signs~very cute!

    I hope you take TONS of pictures at Junk Bonanza! I've always wanted to go but for now I'll just have to live vicariously through you. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. That architectural model is to die for!!
    If it were me there wouldn't be any cash left for JB!

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hmmm- let's see... I think I will take the little pale green ladder and that adorable bunny! Oh yes, and also that table that is blue on the bottom and wood planks on top! :) Lots of cute things!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaahh! There were so many wonderful goodies there. Sigh!

    Have a fanfairytastic trip. Skiptamaloo my darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Tamarah, so many lovely things...

    Not long now! Enjoy your wonderful trip...just got back from my little jaunt to Perth, and am now pooped and have to catch up on the washing before school and work tomorrow :(

    Have a wonderful time, and take lots of photos :)

    see ya, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so jealous...but you have fun and bring back many treasures for us to drool and sigh over and ofcoarse secretly covet haha. I love that house frame...so cute, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Tamarah:) All of these fabulous posts just make me wish more and more that I could have been there! I LOVE that planter box.....!!! Hoping you have an absolutely awesome time in the US, I mean, really....how could you not? Can't wait to hear all about your junkin' adventures:) Take care and have FUN!!! ~ Tina xx

    ReplyDelete