Sunday, September 5, 2010

Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza WRAP UP #3

Hello Friends near & far....!!

I hope this post finds everyone WELL....!  I know I'm running FABULOUSLY behind with the SVJ Wrap Ups however, over the next few days I hope to have the last of the pics up for you....!!

The ride side of my booth....Chippy, rusty, cubby goodness....  :o) !


The GORGEOUS Shelly to the right & the INIMITABLE Kaz playin' GOOBER for the camera....!

Wendy's Terriers were LOVED by the young & young at HEART....!

LOVED this cubby....It went to a WONDERFUL new home....THANKS Daphne....!

** sigh **

Now for Alicia's GORGEOUS booth though I'm afraid the FRENZIED rush with which I took my pics does not do her space justice....Forgive me Lovey....!!!

A BEAUTIFUL & ECLECTIC range of shabby, romantic & industrial vintage wears....!

Florentine, rush wicker, kitchenalia....There was even something for the Sporty Vintage Miss with a set of Hensilite bowls.
I ADORED the pink jug & bowl to the right....But I was GOOD & showed GREAT self control....!!
I seriously LUSTED over these sweet lampshades....!
I can just see them on this chandelier which I ALSO resisted....!!

Cheers,
Tamarah :o)

2 comments:

  1. Wow--that just looks so amazingly good! Love all the cubbies and that red shelf! Spectacular! I'm sure it was a blast for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to spend the end of summer.
    I would still be there taking it all in.

    ReplyDelete